CLEMENTON PARK & SPLASH WORLD
Please read this document in its entirety before submitting a registration form
- Clementon Park admission fee has increased this year!
- Registration starts on Thursday, May 17th at 10 a.m. to 12p.m. and 3:45p.m. to 4:30 p.m. After that, registrations can be turn in on Mondays and Thursdays ONLY at 10 a.m. to 12p.m. and 3:45p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Also, on the last day of registration, which is on Friday, June 1st same time.
- To ensure that as many WOLCS students attend as possible, we are limiting the number of attendees to six (6) per family, which is the student plus five (5) others.
- Parents can register in person at 10-12pm or 3:45p.m – 4:30m., or send their registration form and payment to school with their child on the designated days only. Receipts will be issued for your records. There are no Refunds!
- Once a registration form is submitted, no one else can be added to the form.
- Students who have perfect attendance and/or honor roll for all 3 quarters are free and one parent. The student and one parent will be given a T-shirt to wear to Clementon Park.
- If you plan to take the bus, you must check that box on the registration form. Otherwise, it will be assumed that you are driving. Seats are limited. First come first served!
- If you plan to drive to the park, you will receive a discount parking pass in advance.
- Admission tickets are given at the park when parents check in at the registration table.
- After registration ends on Friday, June 1; instructions, directions, and what to expect on the day of the event will be sent home a week before the trip with students, which will include a discounted parking pass for parents who opted to drive to the park.
Thank you for your cooperation!