Be an Inspiration at West Oak Lane Charter School!
Ready to Apply? Email your resume to: email@example.com
WOLCS has educated scholars from every zip code in Philadelphia for nearly 25 years. And our graduates move on to Philadelphia’s top-performing public, private, and charter high schools.
What Makes WOLCS SUCH A GREAT PLACE to Work?
- Fully paid medical for individual and family (NO EMPLOYEE CONTRIBUTION)
- Option to buy out of medical benefits.
- 10 Sick Days
- 3 Personal Days
- 15 plus holidays
- Short-term disability – starting on the 8th day
- $15K life insurance
- 403b retirement plan with a 7.5% matching contribution
- Weekly professional development
- Tuition assistance
More Great Reasons to Work At WOLCS:
- WOLCS gives all teachers the opportunity to earn extra pay while facilitating after-school clubs and sports.
- WOLCS offers an onsite teacher induction program (and virtual when necessary to minimize Covid exposure) for your convenience.
- WOLCS conducts annual surveys to ensure that staff voices and ideas are shared.
- WOLCS recognizes employees for going over and above.
- WOLCS provides leadership opportunities (with extra compensation) to teachers who wish to become mentors or facilitate trainings
- WOLCS sponsors annual Teacher Appreciation Week events, including Spa days!
- WOLCS sponsors annual holiday activities and luncheons to thank teachers and staff for their dedication and hard work.
- WOLCS leaders care about their employees and believe they are the HEART of the school.
- WOLCS offers free/safe onsite parking
- WOLCS has full-time security staff
- WOLCS has an open-door policy with the administration
- WOLCS has a warm, supportive family community environment